Fresh Start Cleaner & Disinfectant
Fresh Start is a versatile workhorse cleaner boasting EPA Registration in all 50 states, Washington DC, and Canada, approved on both hard and soft surfaces with one of the highest safety ratings on the EPA Toxicology System, making it one of the safest food-grade Hypergreen products available.
EPA EST. NO. 93819-OR-001
8 Solutions in 1 Product
Fresh Start is EPA registered and approved under the provisions of the EPA N List Reference and the Emerging Pathogens Rules for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- NSF Registered (D-2) "No rinse required on food contact surfaces"
- EPA registered and approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs, mold, mildew, and viruses
- Approved for both hard and soft surfaces
- Category four rating (Very Low Toxicity) on the EPA Toxicology system which makes the use with pets, children, and adults one of the safest products available
- Environmentally friendly, VOC and CFC free, & Hypergreen™
- Kills MRSA*
- 99.999% Sanitization of food contact surfaces
- 100% Biodegradable surfactant
- Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator
- Removes allergens including cockroach, dust mite matter, and pet dander
- Prevents mold and mildew on hard surfaces and fabric
- Proven track record of antimicrobial success for over 30 years
- Follow Best Practice guidelines for application
*(Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Legionella pneumophila, Aspergillus niger, Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate), Human Immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), Enterobacteraerogenes, Listeria monocytogenes, Acinetobacterbaumannii, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Influenza A (H1N1, formally called Swine Flu), Influenza B Virus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Klebsiellapneumoniae (NDM-1)
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need to treat my space?
Fresh Start is effective for up to 4 weeks after treatment to kill odor-causing mold, mildew, and fungi. Fresh Start begins working within 30 seconds and completely disinfects in 10 minutes. However, high touch and high traffic areas like light switches and door handles should be treated more often as they can become recontaminated. You can disinfect with Fresh Start on all hard surfaces including counters, reception desks and furniture, pens and electronics, treatment tables, surgical instruments, and more. You can also sanitize on soft surfaces. Fresh Start should replace your current daily sanitization and disinfection products.
How does it compare to other products?
Fresh Start is Hypergreen meaning it uses chemistry and not harsh, environmentally harming, or even toxic chemicals found in other cleaning products. Inhaling high concentrations of hydrogen peroxide or other leeching cleaners can cause many different neurological disorders, but our products are completely safe to use and safe to touch.
What is the process for treating my Office and/or Warehouse Space?
Fresh Start is applied to the interior of your building using an atomizer or commercial fogger or sprayer, and/or electrostatically. Extra attention is given to high touch areas like light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, and even phones. Disinfection is achieved in just 10 minutes. You can treat any size building with Fresh Start and use it on both hard and soft surfaces.
Fresh Start has been used in all types of spaces, from large warehouses, control rooms, energy control rooms, schools, to single-family homes and commercial office spaces, and hospitals, mass transportation, virtually anywhere.